Rent agreement at your door step in 3 steps.

Give Us Documents via Email Or Whatsapp

Give Biometrics at decided place and time

Get Registered Rent Agreement


Leave and License Agreement is commonly known as Rent Agreement. A leave and license agreement means permission given by the owner of the property to the licensee for occupying his property for commercial or residential purpose for temporary period mentioned in the agreement. Leave and License agreement is nothing but an easement right and is defined and governed Section 52 to 64 of the Easements Act, 1882. As per Section 55 of Rent Control Act and Section 17 of Registration Act makes it is mandatory to register Leave and License agreement. Leave and License agreement can be done upto 60 months. The Leave and License agreement is different from the lease agreement. Leave and license agreement gives no right to the licensee/ tenant in the licensed premises it is just a permission to use the premises for the specific period as per the terms and condition mentioned in the agreement.


  • Rights: In online leave and license registration there is no right of tenant/license created on the premises.
  • Permission: Through leave license online registration, the person renting the place gets legal permission to occupy the place for a precise time.
  • Cancellation of agreement: The pro of registering with an online leave and license agreement is that any party can cancel the agreement for whatever reason with just a simple notice.
  • Removal of dispute: Online leave and license registration enable you to dump any dispute if it arises with the party.
  • Address proof: As address proof is required for most of our documentation or validity, an online leave and license agreement will work as an address proof.
  • No long hours waiting: Do you remember hours of waiting in the queue for filing a rent agreement? It was really hectic for both parties! Fortunately, the department of Registration and Stamp of Maharashtra brought E Registration of Leave and License Agreement for the first time ever in the country.
  • Register from the comfort of your home: Through Online Leave and License Registration you can register from any place in the country or the comfort of your home.

Traditionally for registring Leave and Licensee agreement all the parties along with witness used to visit concern registration office and it use to take hours for getting it register. In year 2015 the department of Registration and Stamp of Maharashtra become the first State in the country to start e Registration of Leave and License now the client can register the property from any part of the world.

E Registration of rent agreement is done through biometric Verification of parties after authentication with Aadhar Card than the documents is submitted for registration with duly filled stamp duty. The Registrar on verification of documents and identification approves and registers the documents. Documents required for E Registration of Leave and License are Aadhar Card Pan Card For Owner and Tenant, Two Witness Aadhar Card, Ownership Proof.

Department of Registration and stamps have appoited various Authorised Service Provider for provding E Registration Facility to the citizens. One of them is the service provider provides E Registration facility to citizens even if the clients resides are at any part of the world.

Document Required

1. For Owner’s/Licensor’s

  1. Ownership Document (Index-2/Light Bill etc)
  2. Aadhar Card*
  3. Pan Card*

2. For Tenant/Licensee’s

  1. Aadhar Card*
  2. Pan Card*

3. For 2 witness

  1. Aadhar Card*
  2. Pan Card*

4. For POA Holder/Authorized Person

  1. Original Power of Attorney (If any)
  2. Original Authority Letter (If any)
  3. Aadhar card (P.O.A or Authorized person)*
  4. Pan card (P.O.A or Authorized person)

Separate visits for Owner and Tenant available at diffrent
Cities - States - Country

A document with a rubber stamp on it.
+ Documents
A white icon with a building and a wifi icon.
+ Cities
A black and white image of a globe on a black background.
+ Contries
A group of people standing in front of a black background.
+ Happy Customers

Why Choose Us

Legal Experts

Team of legal experts at Happy documenting provides you assistance to make your registration easier.

We provide doorstep services at various locations in India

Charges are very reasonable and as prescribed by the Govt Of Maharashtra.

We provide assistance to the Indians overseas and get the biometric done in easy steps.

We prepare your documents and execute the process in easy way without any hassle.

We provide flexible payment options like UPI apps, Net Banking & Others

Book Appointment

Need Documenting Experts For Your Agreement fill up the below form to book your appointment

Our presence across Cities